Friday, January 31, 2014

Different

For something different yet following in my series,  I did some digitizing editing.  Here is how it sewed out.

Dororthy:   What kind of a horse is that? I've never seen a horse like that before!

Guardian of the Emerald City Gates: And never will again, I fancy. There's only one of him and he's it. He's the Horse of a Different Color, you've heard tell about.
                                              from the film "The Wizard of Oz"



Comments are welcomed. I will reply when possible unless otherwise stated.

4 comments:

Victoria Findlay Wolfe said...

Love it! Happy Year of the Horse! ;-)

suemac said...

Cute horse. I am not very advanced on my embroidery machine I fear.

Beth said...

As soon as I saw the horse I thought...a horse of a different color.
Too much Wizard of Oz? Never.

Jeanna said...

And so we start the Chinese New Year quite appropriately :)

You did great digitizing...the threads worked up very nice!

Now what to do with a horse of a different color?