Saturday, January 18, 2014

FLASH!

I have been "unproductive" for the past few days as I was on a work trip.  But I got this news and just have to share it with you.


Craftsy Flash Sale 1/18 - 1/19
This year, turn your resolutions into reality with Craftsy! For the next 48 hours, choose from over 50 classes in 14 categories that are up to 50% off and start learning from the comfort of your own home. Categories include cooking, photography, sewing, quilting, fine art, knitting, and more! Check out the flash sale here: Craftsy Flash Sale 1/18-1/19
Craftsy


So go and find a class to improve your skills or learn new ones. I promote Craftsy because I love their classes and because I am a very satisfied customer.
Disclaimer: I do get a small affiliate fee if you join or sign up for a class through my link.  
Comments are welcomed. I will reply when possible unless otherwise stated.

3 comments:

Barbara Arcement said...

I love craftsy classes..

Barbara Arcement said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Beth said...

I must go see what classes I need to take.